[two written/non audio poems ]MzSkribble vs. Shekita

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ONLY ONCE.THE ONES FROM EACH MATCH WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE IN THE FINALS TO BE VOTED BY ME. SPREAD THE WORD SO PEOPLE CAN VOTE.THANKS.

MzSkribble "Do Me"


ShekitaPhotobucket
A Positive Test

Damn! I was slipping
Holding my girl hand
not noticing she looking
at another female
whispering
She so sneaky
They exchanged numbers
No one seen this not even me
They warned me about this girl
I didn't listen
and made her my world
Now my world is crashin
Went to the doctor
Learned i had an STD
Questions ran threw my head
"How could this happen to me?"
I made her my "queen"
She felt i didn't even deserve the truth
She denied everything
even blamed me!!!
I felt hurt and so much pain
i wanted her to feel the same
The neighbors heard 2 bangs
The police came
But there was no arrest
They found 2 bodies a gun and a positive test

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this serious. i like it though

Buy A Track for ONLY 99 cents. Or BUY the Promotional Album "Street Notes" For 5.99--Includes Lost and Unfound and a Sample of "Where Did Love Go"